Scenario 1: Answers
This website contains an audio option. Please tap the “play” icon to listen along.
- What are the problems this student is facing?
- She cannot keep up well enough in class to take good notes
- Good notes are important because the professor talks about things that are not in the readings
- What would be an appropriate accommodation?
- Get a note-taker to help with taking good notes
- What would be a good second choices for an accommodation?
- Allow the student to record the lectures
- Provide the student with the teacher’s notes